Online Chat Bots for Business
There’s many reasons why you might be considering having an online chat bots for your business. Most people spend less than a minute on a website if they cannot quickly find what they are in search of finding or purchasing.
Having an automated chat bot on your website can help your visitors find exactly what they are looking for quickly, effectively, and can serve theoretically an unlimited number of visitors simultaneously, which we will go into further in this article. When your business has an online chat bot you can make the most of your website and marketing services.
What is an Online Chat Bot
If you’ve never heard of an online chat bot before, it’s essentially a computer program that typically uses some type of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to have automated conversations with your website visitors. In many ways we see it as an evolution of the automated phone conversations for the web, since there’s typically starter questions, small talk, and more complex needs served through a series of questions and answers.
Online chat bots can very quickly speed up the process to answer your customers questions, and in some cases near instantly. The Market Action Research team has developed an online chat bot which, is actually used to answer basic customer questions and helps them find the right information on our website regarding our various technology services. We have named our online chat bot, we call him Bbot, which is Market Action Research’s helpful A.I. Assistant. Bbot is always learning, and does it’s best job to understand what website visitors are saying.
You can say phrases and ask questions in the list below, and Bbot, the online chat bot, will reply to you with the answer it thinks you’d like to hear.
- What’s your services?
- What are your business hours?
- What’s your Facebook Page?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- I need website help
- I want to speak to a person
- I love you
Go ahead! Say “Hi” to BBot
I’m Market Action Research’s helpful A.I. Assistant
This automated online chat bot is built on Google’s Cloud Platform, and can be scaled to handle hundreds of millions of users and an unlimited number of customer questions and requests for your business. It’s important to note, that while serving an unlimited number of your sites visitors requests and questions, are possible, there are some technical limitations such as the server’s capacity and it’s ability to serve those connections. Depending at what level of requests your company receives, there are many ways to right size this to fit your business. With Google’s Cloud Platform, this online chat bot can connect with customers not only on your website, but can also be added to mobile apps, the Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Facebook Messenger, and many other popular platforms and devices.
Benefits of Online Chat Bots for Businesses
There are many benefits of online chat bots for your business. First, it takes understanding why customers either likely to stay on your website or why they do not. According to report by Yoast, the top three reasons people are most likely to leave your web pages for the following reasons:
- The visitor found nothing inviting engagement with your brand, products, or services.
- They could not find the information, products, or services they were looking for quickly.
- Lastly, the visitors have found what they were in search of finding.
Having an online chat bot can help serve as an inviting way to engage customers about your brand, product, or services by providing immediate answers. Since most people will leave a site if they cannot find what they are looking for under a minute, it’s important to have the information your customers want available with easy access. Having an automated chat bot helps your customers get answers quickly and help them find what they want.
Online Chat Bot Examples
There are many ways to utilize an online chat bot for your business. While we’ve mostly focused on ways an online chat bot can be built to serve your business’s customers there are also personal as well as internal business reasons why you would want an online chat bot. While some online chat bots are meant for conversations, there are other bots can also be used to perform various personal or job related tasks as well. Below are a list of online chat bot examples:
- Alarm Bot: Set and manage alarms
- Baking Bot: Perform banking operations
- Car Bot: Interact with your car’s systems
- Coffee Shop Bot: Order coffee, food, and gift cards from a coffee shop
- Date Bot: Date calculator and holiday lookup
- Diner Bot: Search restaurants, cafes, and bars
- FAQ Bot: A simple FAQ bot to answer your most frequently asked questions
- Food Bot: Create and manage food and drink orders
- Joke Bot: A bot to tell you funny jokes
- News Bot: A news bot to gather stories and manage news feeds
- Reminder Bot: A bot to schedule, edit, view, and remove reminders
- Shopping Bot: Search items and manage orders for online shopping
- Smart Business Bot: Control your business IoT connected devices
- Time Bot: A bot to calculate time and convert time on command
- TV Bot: A bot to control all your connected TVs
- Volume Bot: A bot to control all connected audio devices
- Weather Bot: A bot with weather forecasts and related information
This list is just a few examples of how an online chat bot can benefit your business’s external or internal operations. Process automation of repetitive tasks can help serve more customers simultaneously and provide the most accurate and up-to-date information based on real metrics.
Contact Market Action Research Today
Contact the Market Action Research team of trusted web and marketing professionals for a obligation-free quote on an online chat bot for your business. To request a call back appointment you can call us at (818) 222-9333.
Market Action Research, Inc.
23679 Calabasas Road #1134
Calabasas, CA 91302